- Supportive and caring working environment
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Potential to go permanent!
Do you want to feel like you’re making a difference in your role? Do you want to turn up to the office with a smile everyday? If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about this amazing position!
Our client, a leading NFP organisation are looking for a donations processor to join their head office. Using Raiser’s Edge database, the candidate will be responsible for processing donations as well as making outbound phone calls. This position is for an immediate start with full time hours and an initial duration of 4-6 weeks. However, should the successful candidate perform amazingly, there is the potential for this position to go permanent!
Working in an amazing team with a supportive culture, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing donations through Raiser’s Edge Database.
- Maintaining and updating donor details on the database.
- Sending out receipts to donors who have made contributions to the organisation.
- Outbound phone calls to thank donors for their recent contributions.
- Building rapport and establishing relationships with new and existing customers.
In order to be successful in attaining and performing this role, you will require:
- Previous experience using Raiser’s Edge database is essential.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An excellent phone manner when liaising with donors in relation to their donations.
- A strong attention to detail whilst processing donations and updating donor’s information.
- A caring personality and an attitude based on helping others in need!
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.