- Work for one of Australia’s leading independent law firms
- Support multiple partners as well as the broader team
- Attractive remuneration package with bonus structure included
Work for one of Australia’s leading independent law firms as a legal assistant. Our client, is an award winning firm that dedicates themselves to understanding the business of their clients and what they require to be successful. With over 100 years of experience, the firm prides themselves on being experts in their chosen fields as well as possessing the flexibility needed to thrive in the everchanging business market of today. Being a leading independent firm, they partner with networks within the Asia Pacific region, as well as globally, ensuring they maintain a strong client base all over the world.
Working in a highly professional environment with a fast paced nature, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all clients and their queries
- Managing the diaries of multiple partners and associates
- Processing high volumes of court documentations and drafting correspondence
- Managing the diaries of the team members you are supporting
- Managing monthly reports and billings
- Editing and formatting firm documents
In addition, you will possess a can do attitude and will take on all tasks presented by the firm and its team members.
To be considered by our highly regarded legal client, you will need:
- 3 -5 years experience as a legal secretary/assistant
- Significant knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Previous use of CRM or other finance based software
- Ability to prioritise and adapt within a fast paced working environment
Finally, you will be an enthusiastic and hardworking person looking to add value to this very successful legal firm.
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.