- Wonderful offices in CBD location
- A competitive remuneration and bonus structure
- A fast-paced, thrilling environment
Our client, is an award-winning law firm that dedicates themselves to understanding the business of their clients and what they require to be successful. With over 100 years of experience, this firm prides themselves on being experts in their chosen fields as well as possessing the flexibility needed to thrive in the ever-changingbusiness market of today. Being a leading independent firm, they partner with networks within the Asia Pacific region, as well as globally, ensuring they maintain a strong client base all over the world.
They are now looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Property & Infrastructure team on a full-time basis! If working alongside a busy team entices you, and you are currently working in this industry, please keep reading!
Your responsibilities in this role are vital in supporting the everyday functioning of the Property and Infrastructure team.
They consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Greeting visitors and performing initial screening of clients
- Diary management and schedule planning
- Supporting the lawyers with time sheets
- Updating and maintaining the case record system
- Conducting thorough statistical and documentary research
- Preparing briefs for counsel
- Attending trials and documenting minutes
- Preparing and finalising monthly bills
Please consider applying for this position if you have exceptional organisational skills, possess an advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (either 2007 or 2013), and enjoy working within a busy team. An intricate knowledge of CMS or another finance related software is required, as is strong skills in billing, client reporting and matter management. Knowledge of Property work practices is a skillset that is highly regarded, and they will only be considering people who enjoy a fast-paced environment, and are confident and outgoing!
If this sounds like you, I hope to hear from you soon.
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like to further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.