- 4 month temporary position
- CBD location
- $23 – $25 per hour based on experience!
Our client, a global financial services firm, are looking for a highly driven and energetic candidate to assist in the mail/printing room. For an initial start of 4 months, this is an ideal opportunity for an immediately available candidate to add to their business support career – through one of the world’s most highly regarded brands. This position is based in the Sydney CBD with full time working hours (37.5) anywhere between 730am – 6pm. Read on to learn more about this position and how you could add this global company to your resume!
Working within the company’s mail/printing room, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Photocopying, binding and preparation of documents
- Stamping, sorting and distributing all mail for the business
- Liaising with, sending out and receiving couriers
- Organising files to be archived and manage storage
- Setting up meeting rooms for presentations
- Moving tables, chairs and trolleys throughout various levels
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will require:
- Previous experience in a mailroom/administrative based role
- Experience in a corporate/fast paced environment will be highly regarded
- You must be IMMEDIATELY available to commence working
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects on a regular basis
- Ability to liaise with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Immaculate presentation
- Flexibility in relation to start and finish times each week
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp