- Fantastic opportunity to strengthen leadership skills
- Significant role within the Mailroom
- Unique chance to work in a recognised, leading company
Our client is a well-recognised global enterprise that has been established since the 1970s. They have become a leader in their industry both locally and internationally, and as a result have won numerous awards. A temporary position as a Mailroom Administrator has become available, requiring time-share between the CBD and Parramatta. Currently the position is available for 1 month, however has the potential to extend.
- Overall you will play a major role in managing the mailroom to an exceptional standard, and assist the facilities management team with any tasks required.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all courier services;
- Supervising all mailroom services;
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders, in addition to being a point of contact for the facilities management team;
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies; and
- Overseeing OH&S, ensuring the mailroom team abides by the firm’s compliance.
Please consider applying for this position if you possess experience within mailroom services, and exposure to a corporate environment. You will enjoy working in a team orientated atmosphere and be able to communicate effectively with both internal staff and external vendors. Finally, you will have a demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage set tasks, including meeting deadlines and daily expectations of service.
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please reply on the link below.