- Leading NFP Organisations
- Feel like you’re contributing to a worthy cause
- Multiple Opportunities
Working on behalf of a number of Not For Profit clients, we have multiple opportunities arising in the near future for experienced data entry/donations processing candidates. With the vast majority of our clients using Raisers Edge Database, exposure to this system will be highly regarded. These opportunities will range from short-mid term in length, with the potential for some to even go permanent for the right people! If this sounds like you and you have a passion for the NFP Industry, I encourage you to send through your resume ASAP!
Working within the administration team of our clients, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- High volume of data entry using Raisers Edge Database or similar CRM systems
- Processing transactions and creating receipts for donors
- Managing and updating both new and existing donor details on the database
- Outbound phone calls thanking donors for their recent contributions
- Working closely with the rest of the administration team to manage the email inbox
To be considered for these highly rewarding positions, you will require:
- Previous experience within the NFP industry is essential
- Exposure to Raisers Edge Data base or similar CRM Systems will be highly regarded
- Possess a close attention to detail that will translate into high levels of data entry accuracy
- An efficient typing speed of at least 8000 keystrokes per hour
- A passion for working within the NFP industry and a caring personality that will reflect the mission of our well respected and loved clients!
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.