- Flexible working hours
- Stunning location and modern office
- Attractive hourly rate
Looking for part-time work? This could be the position for you!
Our client, an innovative engineering company, is looking to hire an office manager/all rounder on a part time basis. Working two days a week with flexible hours, this is the perfect opportunity for any mums wanting to return to the workforce. Develop current and obtain new skills working for this highly regarded company within a vibrant and modern working space.
Working in a hardworking and enthusiastic team, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing diary management for a team of four
- Extensive travel coordination – both domestic and international
- General administration duties including printing, scanning and copying
- Involvement with HR including future hiring
- Opportunity to become involved in maintaining the company website
In order to be considered for this highly attractive position, you will require:
- Previous experience within an office manager/administration role
- Desire to work for an extended period time in a part time capacity
- Ability to work in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to identify and prioritise numerous tasks
- It would be advantageous to have experience maintaining various social media platforms
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Administration Assistant