- Career Progression
- CBD location with amazing modern offices
- Diverse role with endless opportunities to develop you skillset!
Are you a highly driven individual looking to work for a large corporate organisation but not at the expense of a fun working environment? Are you often described as the “go to person” in your previous jobs? Wouldn’t mind 25% off one of the most popular brands in If so, this is the role for YOU!
Our client, a high end fashion brand, are in need of an energetic and bubbly candidate to join their team as an Office Coordinator. Being the first point of contact for the business, your role is to promote their brand in a professional manner whilst providing effective and efficient administrative support to the whole office. If this sounds like you, please read on to see if you meet the requirements needed to be considered for this opportunity.
In this extremely diverse role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Managing travel arrangements for 60 people!
- Managing all email enquiries and responding to them in a timely fashion
- Organising company events such as Melbourne Cup
- Booking meeting rooms and appointments
- Updating and maintaining the company database
- Ordering stationery and supplies for the business Australia wide!
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this highly sort after position, you will require:
- Previous experience in an administrative position – preferably within a corporate environment
- Possess a strong attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to manage other team members
- An intermediate understanding of all Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A vibrant and bubbly personality that makes clients and guests feel welcome upon arrival
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time