- Enjoy a varied role including financial and administrative responsibilities!
- Permanent position with achievable work/ life balance.
- Competitive salary package on offer circa $70-80k!
Our client, a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, is on the lookout for a full-time Office Coordinator/EA to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate seeking a small to mid-size environment, with lots of variety in responsibility. Reporting into the Head of Administration, this role is diverse and includes billing, facilities and EA support. There is a junior Admin Assistant who will report into this individual.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing high level executive support to 5 Partners, and managing the office of circa 40 staff;
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, managing diaries and calendars, scheduling meetings;
- Performing basic bookkeeping duties, managing expense claims for the team;
- Managing daily correspondence, maintaining records and file systems;
- Ordering office suppliers and equipment;
- Managing reception area and telephone coverage;
- Drafting correspondence, preparing presentations and reports;
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders (ATO, ASIC, building management companies, clients, suppliers, etc);
- Acting as OHS, first-aid and fire warden officer;
- Supervising, coaching and training new staff; and
- Conducting ad-hoc research for client engagements.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced administration professional who has had prior exposure to managing a small to mid-sized office environment. In addition to that, your communication skills will be exemplary; with the ability to push back on senior Partners and manage workflow requests in line with changing priorities. You will take pride in acting as a mentor and go to for the junior administrator, and thrive in a role that is in essence a manageable amount of EA and facilities tasks.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a stable and rewarding role within a close-knit team environment, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Sarah Bolitho a call on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.