- CBD location close to public transport
- Work in a fun office environment where you can be yourself
- Proven track record of promotion within the business
Have you always wanted to work for a corporate business without sacrificing your personality? Do you actually want to look forward to coming into work? If so, look no further because this is the role you’ve been dreaming of! Our client is a fashion brand that is sold and distributed all around the globe – chances are you’re wearing something of theirs right now. Based in the heart of the CBD, they are looking for an Office Coordinator to be the face of their brand as well as facilitate the day to day running of the office. There is a proven track record of candidates previously in this position being promoted within the business. This role will suit a candidate with Corporate Reception/Admin experience that possesses a bubbly and welcoming personality.
Acting as the first point of contact as well as coordinating the operations of the office, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional and welcoming manner
- Answering and screening all incoming calls and diverting them to the relevant contact
- Booking and coordinating travel/accommodation for the whole office
- Maintaining/Ordering office supplies
- Organising and booking meeting rooms upon request
- Contributing to the organisation of in house events
In order to be considered for this incredibly popular role, you will require:
- 1-2 years previous experience in a Reception/Administrative based role ideally in a corporate environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability work both autonomously and within a team environment
- A bubbly and charismatic personality that is in line with the image of the brand!
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time