- CBD Location
- Amazing offices to go with a friendly and welcoming office culture
- Personal car space!
Every now and then a role comes along that delivers on all your personal needs and wants. Below is exactly that opportunity! My advice – don’t let it fall through your hands and into somebody else’s!
Our client, a residential development company, are looking to bring on board an energetic and enthusiastic Receptionist/Admin Assistant. Being the first point of contact for the business, you will need to be extremely professional and personable as you meet and greet clients as well as liaising with all levels of internal stakeholders. Ping pong tables, free lunch every day, personal car space, team getaways – sound like an awesome business to work for? It is! Read on to learn more about this rare opportunity.
In your role as first point of contact for the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Answering all incoming phone calls and transferring them to the relevant contact
- Booking meeting rooms upon request
- Ensuring the general cleanliness of the office
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Processing invoices and reconciling expenses
- Assisting with the organisation of company events
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this position, you will require:
- Previous experience within an administrative based role
- Exposure to a corporate environment will be highly regarded
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A vibrant and enthusiastic personality that brings energy to the office
- Possess a current drivers licence as well as access to a car
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time