- Rapidly expanding company!
- Competitive salary package!
- Get involved in all aspects of the office!
Our client is a global investment management firm that has been operating for over 20 years with offices located around the world. This year, they are opening an office in Australia in order to expand their global presence. With this opening comes the need for an experienced and dynamic individual to take on the role of Office Manager and Administrator for an office of 10-12 people.
The responsibilities of this role will vary as the Sydney office evolves. During the physical set up stage, the Office Manager will act as a point of contact for contractors and service providers, working closely with project managers and the office staff. Once this is complete, these skills will be applied to managing the logistics of the frequent client events hosted by the firm. The following responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office day to day, including arranging for all necessary supplies and services;
- Liaising with administrative service providers, including accounting, tax, banking, and payroll, and maintaining effective filing systems for the office;
- Providing an administrative link with Head Office, and the other regional offices as needed;
- Arranging business travel for staff, including flights, accommodations, transfers, and other incidentals as needed;
- Ensuring visiting clients, overseas colleagues, and service providers have an excellent experience
The successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in a similar role within a financial services, private equity or investment fund management firm. You will be flexible, proactive and willing to put in the hard yards to ensure the successful and smooth running of the office. In addition to this, you will be articulate, corporately presented, and confident with you decision making skills. Please note, this role requires you to be available for regional and international (one trip annually) travel due to client events throughout Australia.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time