- Modern offices located in the CBD
- Amazing working environment with a supportive team
- Competitive remuneration package
Our client, a boutique accounting firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD, is on the lookout for a full-time Office Manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Office Manager or an Office Coordinator/Team Assistant looking for the next step in their career. Structurally, you will be reporting into the Head of Administration as well as being responsible for the Junior Administrator/Receptionist. Individuals who love a hands on approach to their role will be well suited. Does this sound like you? If so, read on to see if you are suitable for this position.
Being responsible for the management of the company office, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to multiple Partners whilst managing an office of 30 employees.
- Drafting correspondence and preparing reports.
- Acting as the front of house and liaising with the firm’s clients.
- Coordinating both domestic and international travel, managing diaries and scheduling meetings.
- Working with the receptionist to answer all inbound phone calls and queries.
- Responsible for all of the firm’s receipts and billings on a daily basis.
- Ordering office supplies and equipment.
To be considered and ultimately successful in performing this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience as an Office Manager or Office Coordinator/Team Assistant.
- Worked within the Accounting, Law or Professional Services industry.
- A proactive attitude with a strong attention to detail.
- An intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience using Handysoft is highly desirable.
the next step
If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.