- Integrate process, take reigns of the office and administration management
- Fixed term contract offering an attractive package within a flexible culture
- Autonomy and ownership of the role-supportive team environment
Work for a well established and fast growing tech business located in North Sydney. Work with a team who have a strong passion for what they do and are enjoying the growth journey they are on. A fixed term contract role for an Office Manager & Personal Assistant has become available for a confident and skilled individual to provide PA support to the VP of Sales & look after the broader business with 360 degree administration coverage and office management. Looking for a hands on team player not afraid to tackle anything thrown their way!
In this role you will wear a variety of hats, depending on what needs to be achieved for the day. This role is suited to someone who can multitask, prioritise and has a can-do approach. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Managing the inbound calls and front of house;
- Communicating, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing the daily needs of the office from stationary to facilities and IT;
- Setting up administration processes and procedures for filing and online archiving and database management;
- Spearheading ad-hoc projects as required
- Providing PA support to the VP of sales-coordinating travel, diary/ calendar management & managing meetings.
- Meeting & greeting guests on arrival
- Organising team events, and running any office errands; and
- Working closely with Hr to execute broader office and operational functions.
The successful applicant will have an ability to work flexibly and adapt to the daily needs. You will have excellent organisation skills, an impeccable eye for detail and solid interpersonal and communication skills. Tech savvy mentality with MS Office skills at an intermediate to advanced level is desirable. A team player is a must but you need to be comfortable operating autonomously with little guidance and have a proactive mindset. It’s essential to have prior experience as an Office/Admin Manager or someone of a similar skill set who can take hold of this role and make it there own.
the next step
On offer is a 10 months contract, work with a growing business amongst a friendly and supportive team. Highly accessible North Sydney location and generous salary package for the right experience. Please contact Claire Murphy at Assistant Sydney for further information on 0418768549.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Contract or Temp