- Amazing offices and workplace environment
- Work for someone who truly cares about your future
- Highly varied and dynamic role
Passionate about providing high quality administrative support? Do you want to work close to home for a business that will provide a clear pathway of career progression? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, the owner of a highly successful real estate company is on the lookout for an energetic and driven Personal Assistant. This business is known for it’s amazing office culture as well as providing its staff with opportunities to grow and develop their career. This is a full time, permanent opportunity to work Mon-Thurs as well as Saturday for open houses. The ideal candidate will have entry level experience in an admin/reception based role looking for the next step, based in the Eastern Suburbs and has access to a car as you will be visiting properties regularly. A wonderful working environment/culture as well as a competitive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate – please read on to learn more about this role.
Being the “go to” person for the owner, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Diary management and scheduling meetings
- Liaising with clients and communicating with them throughout the sales process
- Coordinating the inspection process and organising photo shoots for properties
- Listing properties on social sites and local papers
- Managing all paperwork in relation to the sales
- Managing and updating all social media platforms in relation the agency.
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will require:
- Previous experience within an administrative based role, preferably within real estate (not essential)
- Possess a high attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation as you will be regularly interacting with clients
- Hold a current drivers licence and have access to a car
- Ability to stay focused and work in a high pressure, sales based environment
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time