- Support the Portfolio Management Team and Head of Trading
- Training and Opportunity For Growth
- Take the Next Step in Your Career!
Our client is a high performing investment manager with offices located across the globe. They believe in longevity and growth for all their employees, meaning this is not just another job – this is a career path. A position has become available for a confident Personal Assistant to support the Portfolio Management team, in particular the Head of Trading and Head of Portfolio Management.
As the Personal Assistant for the Portfolio Management team, you will assist the team with all the responsibilities listed below, whilst also providing extra daily support to the Head of Heading and Head of Portfolio Management. Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing complex diaries
- Organising high levels of international and domestic travel arrangements
- Monthly expenses for the Portfolio Management team
- Coordinating and schedule client and administrative meeting
- Preparing various documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Undertaking tasks to ensure deadlines are met
As the successful applicant you will have previous experience in an Administration Assistant role, demonstrate high levels of MS Office, and pay high attention to detail. You can work autonomously, yet within a team environment whenever it may be required. You will have confidence, initiative and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal). Our client is open to training and development, so candidates in reception/admin based roles will be considered! If you possess all these qualities, I encourage you to apply online today!
the next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.