- Twelve month maternity leave PA role. Full handover provided!
- Support a finance team with varied responsibilities.
- Salary package on offer up to $85k inc super dependant on experience!
Our client are a highly regarded, national property firm with offices in every major Australian city. With a dynamic brand, cutting edge CBD offices and an environment that promotes and epitomises flexible working conditions; they are indeed an employer of choice. Due to their varied focus which includes commercial, residential, development and industrial; their corporate head office team needs to be sound. A key department contributing to their success is the Group Finance team, in which a maternity leave assignment currently exists. Reporting into the EA to the CFO and providing support to multiple General Managers, this individual needs to possess sound administrative ability and a desire to contribute to what is a true team culture.
Supporting the Group Finance Team with all facets of PA/EA support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Typing, telephone screening, filing, copying and archiving;
- Coordination of document signing and delivery;
- Diary Management and arranging meetings;
- Travel coordination and accommodation bookings;
- Expense management;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports and presentations;
- Events coordination inclusive of team building activities; and
- Maintenance of filing systems and basic invoice processing.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working as a Team or Personal Assistant within corporate. You will be well organised and enjoy the challenge that comes with managing multiple diaries and administrative requests at once. Autonomous and flexible in your approach, you will appreciate an open-plan, activity based working environment for the opportunity such presents; and be open to reporting through to a senior Executive Assistant. Exposure to supporting a finance team previously or working within the property/ development industries will be highly regarded. You will be available to commence within the next month, a notice period is totally acceptable.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly opportunity to work for a national market leader within the property and development industry. Doors will open for you after completing this assignment! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or email@example.com to discuss.