- Stunning offices in the Sydney CBD
- Opportunity for career progression
- Global brand with amazing perks and benefits!!!
Our client, a leading global investment bank is looking for an energetic and switched personal assistant to join their brand. Supporting a head of department as well as their wider team, you will be providing high level administrative support in the business’ most dynamic area. This business has a brand that is recognised around the world, with offices located in numerous countries. They boast a wonderful company culture where employees are truly cared for and career progression is always on offer. This is the perfect opportunity for a team assistant to make the next step in their career or a candidate with previous personal assistant experience.
Providing support to the head of department and wider team, your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management including scheduling and rescheduling meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation, both domestic and international
- Processing invoices and expenses for the team
- Liaising with external clients and being the first point of contact for the head of department
- Preparing reports and assisting with the creation of presentations
- Inbox management, preparing correspondence on behalf of the team
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a team or personal assistant. You will be a dynamic and highly flexible individual who thrives on a fast paced environment. This role will involve a lot of client facing, so your communication skills and presentation must be exceptional. Our client has a collaborative working environment so the successful candidate will have proven success working as part of a team.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Nick Stapleton is available 0417 172 149 for any questions.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time