- Work within a fast paced and buzzing environment in the CBD
- Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
- Along with career mentoring there’s attractive perks like events and travel
Working with a leading business in their industry, this brand have become synonymous with being leaders in the entertainment world. Based in their CBD office, this role will have exposure to working closely with the Executive office and take on a varied role in an personal assistant capacity. Someone who is highly passionate about their profession will thrive in this opportunity to learn from the best and set yourself on a strong career trajectory.
Supporting the Executive Assistant and Executive Office with all facets of PA/Admin support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholder queries via phone and email;
- Coordinating catering and bookings for events;
- Collating and distribution of information from all management meetings;
- Coordination of documents and presentations;
- Diary Management and arranging appointments with key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports, letters and presentations;
- Manage all stock, stationary orders and needs for the office and;
- A variety of projects day to day as directed by the Executive Assistant.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working in an administrative capacity as a team assistant or personal assistant. 3-5 years is ideal and someone looking to further develop and grow their career will benefit from working closely with an experienced Executive Assistant. It is imperative you have worked in or have a passion for working in the entertainment, music, media or events space as you will live and breathe this daily. You will be highly organised, meticulous to detail and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple tasks.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for an iconic brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss today.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time