- On-site car park
- Commence as soon as possible
- Support the CEO during rapid growth
Our client is a global services provider that focuses on supporting the development and growth of corporate professionals through to both young and mature adults. With a strong focus on family values, this well-established company places boasts a unique and happy work culture. They are seeking an experienced and proactive Personal Assistant to support the CEO as the company is experiencing rapid growth.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to;
- Diary and calendar management for the CEO
- Arranging international and domestic travel itineraries
- Managing projects, stakeholders and building relationships
- Conducting research assist in sourcing appropriate venues for conferences, team activities etc, as well as collating these into reports and presentations
- Presenting recommendations to the CEO when necessary – not just producing the issue at hand
- Office management in the form of maintenance, mailing and bills.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role and environment. You will have advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint) and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience in working in an all-inclusive environment is imperative, as is the proven ability of having initiative and contributing to all aspects of the workplace. Prior experience in managing projects and creating own reports is an important skill required for this role.
The Next Step
On offer is a fabulous opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Please get in touch with Isabella Armati asap on 0417 937 303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time