- Beautiful Eastern Suburbs based offices with onsite parking
- Temporary to permanent role with diversity, autonomy and growth potential
- Dynamic Co-CEO’s to support with personal and professional needs
Work with two highly successful and entrepreneurial CEO’s who have built their business portfolio from the ground up. Established for over 20 years they have gone from strength to strength, adapting and diversifying their business offerings over the years. Based in their gorgeous head office in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs they have a strong focus on genuine care and value with their employees. This opportunity to join their team takes on a varied role of PA support to the two CEO’s. Newly created, this role will allow you to build a strong and cohesive relationship with your executives. A temporary to permanent transition within 3-6 months, the ability to make the role your own, onsite parking and flexible hours (later start or early finish) are just a few extra perks that make this role a must have!
Providing diverse administrative and executive support to the Co-CEO’s, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing daily support through elevating the administrative demands of both executives;
- Coordinating and setting up meetings with various internal and external stakeholders/clients;
- End to end management of all administrative correspondence, preparing presentations, collating and proof reading of documents and reports;
- Managing, flagging or responding to email correspondence on behalf of both individuals to various business stakeholders;
- Managing personal needs such as property portfolios, real-estate agents and contractor requirements and;
- Managing the smooth operations of the office including couriers, post office, stationary and other ad hoc requests.
To be considered for this position you will be a personal or executive assistant with 5+ years experience behind you. In addition to that, your confidence in stepping into a newly created role, working autonomously and proactively is essential. Working with two CEO’s who have varying and differing priorities daily you won’t be shy to roll your sleeves up and take on whatever tasks you need to, to get the job done. You will take pride in acting as a go to person in absence of the CEO’s as they travel frequently. This role requires an immediate start or short notice and offers a temporary to permanent transition.
The Next Step
If you have the skillset aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Grace Lamey a call on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp