- Leading mid-tier accounting firm
- Fabulous Culture
- Located in the heart of the CBD
Work for one of Australia’s leading professional services firms! Our client provides personalised, expert services with in-depth expertise in accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas. Being the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, they provide all the same benefits as a big firm, as well as extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people-oriented workplace.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to temporarily cover the position within the Assurance and Advisory division. The duration is for a quick five days in their Sydney Office, located in the heart of the CBD. Experience and extensive knowledge of MYOB is imperative for this role.
Working in a highly professional and corporate environment, the candidate will be responsible for administration support to the External Audit division, as well as directly supporting many the partners. Your daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Inputting bills and expenses into MYOB;
- Diary management, including internal and external meetings, room bookings and invitations;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation as required;
- Checking financial statements from a quality control perspective;
- Assisting with collation and formatting of tenders and proposals;
- General administration duties for the team, including scanning and e-filling documents, maintaining registers and external documents;
- General support for the audit partners in respect of their administration functions;
- Adhoc administration tasks and office reception duties as required.
The successful applicant will have experience as a Personal Assistant in a similar role. They will have excellent attention to detail; an advanced knowledge of MS Office skills and the ability to work autonomously but also in a group when required. Experience in reporting to and managing multiple managers and completing deadlines is imperative. A succinct understanding of MYOB in highly necessary as you will be required to assist with billing – there will be training provided for the first two days.
The next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
Do you believe you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.