- Work for a brand that everyone within industry has heard of.
- Be an integral member of the Chairman’s office – full visibility and confidentiality required.
- CBD Location – Salary circa $70-100k+ super
Working for this brand says it all. They only hire high calibre, incredibly capable, driven, and hard-working people. Their internal culture is that of work-hard play hard, yet the Executive Chairman’s office can be different. No day is the same; and what has been planned months in advance, can change at the drop of a hat. He is a professional at the top of his game; and what comes with that is an expectation of high service from all those around you. To be successful in this role you must be agile, you must be resilient, and you must be up for a challenge! Our client is really focused on finding the right candidate for this role – as such we are willing to wait out a notice period or non-compete for the right person.
As mentioned above, routine in this position will be limited. This is a true, Personal Assistant role. You will be tasked with the following on a weekly/ monthly/ annual basis.
- Supporting the management of an incredibly complex and ever-changing diary that often spans meetings in multiple time-zones;
- Coordination of meetings, required materials, and on occasion visas and travel;
- Personal errands and liaison with private family support staff;
- Collecting dry-cleaning, grabbing coffees, stocking the Executive Office;
- Prepping materials for meetings, some of which can be extensive reports requiring lengthy coordination; and
- Constantly management of critical relationships.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be looking for a role to define the upward trajectory of your EA/PA career. You will possess previous experience performing in an EA/PA role prior – preferably more on the personal side. You will be up for the challenge of what is a true 24-7 role. This position will stretch you, test you and push you to your limits. We need thick skinned candidates who are highly effective, exceptionally well organised and resilient to change and surprise. You will be impeccably presented, and thrive in an environment that is high pressure, fast-paced and corporate.
The Next Step
Not sure if this is the right opportunity for you? Call Sarah Bolitho to discuss. Otherwise all applicants will be contacted in due course. 0400 084 741
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time