- Work for a brand that everyone within industry has heard of.
- Be an integral member of the Chairman’s office – full visibility, confidentiality and discretion required.
- Partner with another Executive Assistant to deliver 24-7 support to this entrepreneur.
Working for this brand says it all. They only hire high calibre, incredibly capable, driven, and hard-working people. Their internal culture is that of work-hard play hard, yet the Executive Chairman’s office is different. No day is the same; and what has been planned months in advance, can change at the drop of a hat. He is a professional at the top of his game; and what comes with that is an expectation of high service from all those around you. To be successful in this role you must be agile, you must be resilient, and you must be up for a challenge!
As mentioned above, routine in this position will be limited. This is a true, Personal Assistant role. You will be tasked with the following on a weekly/ monthly/ annual basis.
- Supporting the management of an incredibly complex and ever-changing diary that often spans meetings in multiple time-zones;
- Coordination of meetings, required materials, and on occasion visas and travel;
- Personal errands and liaison with private family support staff;
- Collecting dry-cleaning, grabbing coffees, stocking the Executive Office;
- Prepping materials for meetings, some of which can be extensive reports requiring lengthy coordination; and
- Constant management of critical relationships.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally be looking for a role to define the upward trajectory of your EA/PA career. You will possess previous experience performing in an EA/PA role prior – preferably in a high corporate environment but in a role that has stretched your ability to be on your feet running personal tasks. You will be up for the challenge of what can be a true 24-7 role, however in saying that – as this is a duo EA role, work life balance is achievable. This position will stretch you, test you and push you to your limits. We need thick skinned candidates who are highly effective, exceptionally well organised, resilient to change and discreet. You will be impeccably presented, and thrive in an environment that is high pressure, fast-paced and ever-changing.
The Next Step
Not sure if this is the right opportunity for you? Call Sarah Bolitho to discuss. Otherwise all applicants will be contacted in due course. 0400 084 741
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time