- $80-90k inclusive of super plus bonus!
- ASX Listed, market leading property business.
- Exceptional employee culture that embraces flexibility, diversity and innovation.
Our client is an ASX listed property business that is highly regarded as one of the best within their field. Their national office network and inspirational leadership team in part contribute to their success; however their true passion for innovation, investing in their people and creating a healthy, flexible, enjoyable workplace environment is what truly sets them apart. We are running the search for a fast-paced, commercially minded Executive Assistant to come on-board supporting a newly appointed General Manager who has been described as sophisticated and talented. There will also be some overflow support to the nine direct reports within this department. This is a unique opportunity to join a market leading brand, working for an outstanding an inspirational leader. Progress your career, alongside theirs!
Responsibilities in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Email and diary management;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic, some international;
- Document preparation and collation for meetings, including minutes and agendas;
- Reconciliation of expenses reports;
- Assisting with event and presentation coordination/ execution; and
- Occasional PA support, alongside contributing to the broader EA/PA network within the business.
You will enjoy the support of the EA to CEO, and EA to Department Head in this role. In saying that, we are really looking for someone who can be self-directed, take initiative, and bring considerable and relevant experience to the table!
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess a minimum of five years + Personal/ Executive Assistant experience. Exposure to the property industry would be advantageous. Your work ethic, drive to be proactive and desire to contribute to this Executive, and their teams success is key. It goes without saying, however you will be exceptionally well organised, possess an incredible attention to detail, thrive working under pressure and be comfortable managing multiple deadlines. You will pride yourself on your professional corporate presentation, and be looking for a permanent EA opportunity within the Sydney CBD.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the skills required for this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Sarah Bolitho on the role on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time