- Personal Assistant to Head of Portfolio Management – 1:2 role!
- Broad position with full autonomy over two Asia Pac Directors!
- Stunning CBD offices, competitive salary package circa $65-70k + bonus!
Our client is a high performing investment manager with a global presence. With a stunning Sydney office located in Circular Quay, they pride themselves on being a professional, innovative and rewarding company to work for. At present they are seeking a high potential individual to join the team as a Personal Assistant supporting their Head of Portfolio Management and Head of Trading. To be considered for this position you will either possess previous experience working as a Team or Personal Assistant in a corporate financial services environment.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing exceptional service to both Directors in the form of diary and travel management;
- Processing all expense reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Assisting with the compilation of research and presentations;
- Set-up of meeting rooms, catering and VC equipment;
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages where required;
- Responding to emails and various forms of correspondence; and
- Supporting on occasional personal tasks.
To be considered for this position, you will have prior experience in a corporate financial services environment, in an Admin, Team or Personal Assistant role. With intermediate experience coordinating diaries, travel requests and processing expense reports, you will be able to hit the ground running in this role whilst enjoying the challenge the pace of these executives possess. You will delight in providing exceptional client services support and portray strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will be confident in being direct with busy, often ‘under pressure’ Executives, navigating their days and priorities with ease.
The Next Step
This role offers for the right individual unparalleled opportunities for career progression, and daily challenges in what will be a fast-paced and demanding position. There is a competitive salary on offer and a supportive team environment. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or email@example.com