- Hands on PA role managing two homes and personal finances.
- Monday to Friday based in the CBD, with some travel to the homes.
- Self sufficient Principal who is a delight to work for.
This boutique family investment office offers for the right candidate, a stable, pleasant and consistent working environment. The principal of the firm is highly esteemed within industry, however has scaled back his responsibilities significantly over the past few years. Due to this, the support he now requires is largely personal. While there will be the adhoc flight to book, or meeting to organise; the nature of this role is hands on in the truest sense. Running the family’s personal finances, managing the maintenance for two homes, and coordinating the smooth running of the CBD office will occupy most of the time. There is true work life balance achievable in this role; and as such it would be well suited to a candidate seasoned at providing EA to CEO/ NED support, but looking for a step back from a grueling, high-pressure role.
This responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Occasional diary, travel and correspondence assistance;
- Managing the mail, couriers, stationary and consumables for the investment office;
- Overseeing several bank accounts, supporting in reconciliations and invoice payments;
- Coordinating all cloud based and hard copy records;
- Set up and pack down for all office meetings including tea, coffee and catering;
- Management of all home related repairs and maintenance, additions, art-work, cleaning;
- Overseeing any car services/ related maintenance;
- Regular dry-cleaning and organisation of food and subscriptions for home; and
- Anything else adhoc required, to ensure the smooth running of the Principal’s family life and office operations.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Personal Assistant, ideally with experience managing homes, finances and lifestyles. You will enjoy the stability of a Monday – Friday role, in a CBD office, however equally like getting out and about for all related errands. You must have a car, a license, and be comfortable driving to the Principal’s various properties. You may be a career PA, or perhaps a corporate Executive Assistant. Either way, you will be looking for a long-term role where you will enjoy working for a highly regarded, super lovely boss. You will value working 9-5, as that allows time for family, philanthrophic work – whatever else you do! In short, you will be acting as a PA in the truest sense of that role, yet be able to balance your life outside of your job.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions!
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time