- Work for a globally recognised business
- Test your skills within a creative industry
- Join a welcoming and fun team environment
Our client, a creative global business, is looking for an immediately available Receptionist to cover for a holiday. This role is to commence in December and go through into the first week of January. Based in the CBD, this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to continue their career within the creative industry, or even to try something new with no long term commitment. We are looking for someone who has a vibrant and bubbly personality that projects the values and reputation of the business. If this sounds like you and you’re also immediately available, read on to see if you meet the requirements to take on this role!
Working for this highly recognisable brand, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for the business, meeting and greeting clients upon arrival.
- Answering all inbound phone calls and delegating them to the relevant contact.
- Managing and responding to client queries via email.
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms as well as maintaining
- Managing all incoming mail, deliveries and couriers
In order to be considered for this role and ultimately successful in performing it, you will require:
- Previous experience in a reception role, preferably within a corporate environment
- Possess a professional phone manner as well as excellent written communication
- Immaculate presentation and a strong attention to detail is essential.
- A bubbly and welcoming personality that gives clients a positive experience.
- Must be immediately available to commence in December and work through to early January
the next steps
Should you be interested in the above position please submit your resume and call Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149 if you have any questions. We will endeavour to come back to all applicants within the following week.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp