- Work for a multinational construction and development firm
- Supportive and team-oriented environment
- Opportunity for development, progression and mentoring
A visionary concept has gone from a brilliant idea to a successful business, 26 years strong our client is turning the property and development industry on its head and they want you to be part of making it happen. Looking for an up and coming Administration Assistant and Receptionist who can help their business engine hum and enable the business to do what they do best. It’s a multi-faceted role from managing front of house through to admin support and preparing documents for the broader team. The role itself will allow for development and progression as the business continues to grow; providing the chance to guide the path this position takes while providing the potential for mentor-ship. Based in Sydney’s CBD, offering flexible working conditions and a lot of fun with a great team dynamic, they live and breathe their values and believe they are founded on the exceptional people surrounding them. If this sounds like something you’re interested in being a part of, or if you know someone who will thank you for suggesting them please do get in touch.
Working in a fast paced and team-oriented environment, your daily duties will include:
- Working in cohesion with the office manager to provide administration support to wider team and ensure the smooth running of the office;
- Manage front of house, meeting and greeting of visitors and set up of meeting rooms;
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail;
- Handling and directing all calls to appropriate points of contact;
- Preparing all documents including meeting minutes, agendas, reports and all other correspondence required;
- Maintain the filing system, handling and management of archiving;
- Administration support to the HR Manager;
- Highly professional engagement and communication with stakeholders including visitors, clients, senior level managers and directors both internal and external.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful for this role, you will need:
- Problem solving skills using logic and common sense;
- 2-3 years experience in a corporate organisation, providing administrative support and/or reception services;
- Exposure in Construction or project management environments is a strong advantage;
- Experience utilising the MS Office suite, Xero and a tech savvy mentality;
- Flexibility when it comes to working both alone and within teams;
- Highly customer service oriented nature and the ability to engage at a professional level with stakeholders and;
- Proactive and driven work ethic.
the next step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply today, alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey for further information on the role on 0499 910 241