- Work for an impressive and well known organisation
- Develop and progress your skills in a highly professional environment
- Immediate start required offering a temporary to permanent transition
Work for an impressive and highly regarded business in the property space. A business that value their employees and place them as their number one priority, they have a culture of innovation, collaboration, forward thinking and flexibility. With focus on growth, promotion and development opportunities this role will allow you to gain exposure to industry professionals and a business with decades of experience within their market. Starting immediately this temporary to permanent role offers an exciting location with ease of access and many more company perks.
Working in a highly professional and corporate environment, your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting all clients courteously with a high standard of customer service;
- Screening all inbound calls in a polite manner and directing them correctly within the business;
- Managing all sign in and sign out of visitors, issuing of identification badges and visitor cards;
- Managing the calender and appointments for all boardroom and meeting rooms;
- Accepting and all deliveries, manage and distribute mail;
- Handling all building management and facilities needs and;
- Provide support and assistance to the Facilities Manager.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in attaining this position, you must enjoy working to tight deadlines and under pressure, have strong communication skills with a customer-centric approach. Prior experience working in a facilities and/or reception position is of great value. The ability to work well within a team is a must, and the flexibility towards undertaking a changing variety of tasks. Your ability to build strong working relationships with diverse stakeholders and have the ability to commence immediately will be considered first and foremost.
The Next Step
Do you feel like you have the skills required to fill this position? If so please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp