- Leading investment bank
- Stunning offices located in the CBD
- Varied and fast paced role!
Our client, a globally recognised Investment Bank, is looking to bring on board an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their team. Based in the heart of the CBD in their stunning office space, you will be the first point of contact for this amazing brand. Working in a team of three, you will share a busy Reception desk as well as spending time completing Administrative tasks away from the front office. Managing an extremely busy floor, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a one of the most respected Investment Banks in the world. If this sounds like you, read on to learn more about this exciting position.
As the first point of contact for the business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting High Net Worth clients in a kind and professional manner
- Booking, preparation and maintenance of 19 meeting rooms
- Guiding clients to meeting rooms and notifying relevant contacts of their arrival
- Answering all inbound phone calls and diverting them to the relevant contacts
- General Administration support to the wider team when required
- Manage email inboxes and respond to any enquiries
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in securing this role, you will require:
- Previous experience on Reception within a Corporate environment
- Immaculate presentation as well as the ability to communicate with highly important clients
- Able to work well within a team as well as autonomously when required
- Must have good organisational skills that will allow you to work well under pressure
- Previous experience using a switchboard will be highly advantageous
the next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the role, please call Nick Stapleton for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time