- Immediate start
- Stunning offices
- International Office
Our client is a fantastic Graphic Design firm, with offices located around Australia and in New York. They specialise in visual styling of 3D interiors, animated marketing films, as wells interior and exterior marketing perspectives.
We are proud to be working with this creative firm in an aim to find the perfect Reception and Office Administrator. You are required to be the “life and soul” of the office, so personality and culture fit is very important.
You are the first point of call for clients and visitors, and must ensure that the office runs smoothly at all times. You are the face of the business, and it is required that you provide full support to the staff at all times. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Greeting clients when they come in for meetings
- Managing mail and booking couriers when required
- Answering the phone at all times
- Liaising with office suppliers and ordering supplies
- Maintaining adequate inventory of office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Ensuring the office is tidy, clean, organised and runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting the Sydney studio with ad hoc office and administrative duties
- Organising and booking staff travel when required
- Processing staff expenses and reimbursements
- Communicating with administrators of the Melbourne and Brisbane studios
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of two years experience in an administration or office management role. You are a welcoming, positive individual with strong verbal and communication skills, as well as an eye detail. It is imperative that you are able to work productively under pressure, and are able to multitask, switching between projects when required. Within this company, it is important you are able to work autonomously, yet also take direction and contribute to the team. An intermediate to strong understanding of MS Office is essential, and a qualification in marketing is seen as beneficial.
The next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.