- Leading, innovative technology business
- Gain new skills within a corporate environment
- Wonderful offices located within the CBD!
Our client, an innovative and highly regarded technology business, is looking for a receptionist to join their Sydney office on a full time basis. Having been established for over a decade, our client prides themselves on high quality customer service. This is where you come in! Feel like you are contributing to the goals and vision of a global business through your excellent phone manner and face to face communication. Being the first point of contact, you will be the forefront of the Sydney office and liaise with important clients on a daily basis. This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience within a corporate environment, as you look to gain new skills and improve on existing ones. If this sounds like THE JOB for you, read on to see if you meet the requirements!
As the first point of the contact for this highly regarded business, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answer and manage all inbound calls including relaying them to the relevant internal teams
- Meet and greet all guests in a polite and welcoming manner
- Coordinating meeting rooms and bookings on a daily basis
- General administration duties including scanning, copying and filing.
- Assisting with the organisation of monthly social and charity events
- Invoicing and billing clients
In order to be considered for this position, you will ideally have one year of previous experience within a corporate reception role or possess extremely high customer service skills. Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is also desirable. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in person whilst also having a strong attention to detail. As our client is very well regarded within the technology industry, you must be comfortable liaising with high net-worth individuals and clients. If you feel as though you possess the requirements to be successful in this role, read on to see the next step!
the next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development within a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill this position, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nick Stapleton at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 172 149.