- Hybrid Reception and Office Management position!
- Lane Cove location!
- Permanent role providing longevity!
Our client is a leading marketing information company that has offices based all over the world. With the Sydney boutique office based in Lane Cove, they are in need of a Receptionist/Office Manager to join the team immediately. A pro-active and versatile individual is the profile we are channeling, as they will need to be hands on in any and every situation!
Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to;
- Answering phone calls politely, and directing them correctly;
- Managing various meeting rooms;
- Supporting the Senior Director with any administrative task;
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and guests to the office;
- Assisting with facilities management
- Coordinating all events and conferences, including catering;
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining equipment.
To be the ideal candidate you will have experience in a Reception or Office Management capacity. You will be willing to work within a creative, dynamic team environment, and have the intent to grow with the company. It is ideal that you are able to work flexible hours, whether they are 8-4.30pm or 8.30-5pm. You will have a polite phone manner, and intermediate MS Office skills. It is important that you have a good sense of humour, and are able to have fun with your work, whilst maintaining a professional manner.
The Next Step
On offer is a great opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.