- Impressive corporate offices
- Opportunity for the contract to be extended
- Great team environments
Assistant Sydney is proud to be working in conjunction with one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Specialising in real estate and investment management, our client is an industry leader regarded in the marketplace for their forward-thinking management. They pride themselves on their collaborative culture, which is formulated by all team members having equal respect and integrity for each other.
We have two opportunities for experienced Receptionists to join the team of two separate entities on a temporary basis. The first is for a financial institution located in the heart of the CBD, and the other being a technology company, within close proximity. The roles will both commence on a one month contract, with the opportunity for extension from there.
For each company, the roles will be best suited to a proactive, intuitive individual who has an interest in property or similar industries. Working within a highly corporate and professional environment, you will be responsible for all administration support, with your daily responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting all employees and clients courteously with a high standard of assistance
- Screening all inbound calls in polite manner and directing them correctly
- Issuing of identification badges and visitor cards
- Managing boardroom and meeting room bookings and facilities, including catering when necessary
- Managing all stationary, printing and kitchen supplies
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities
To be considered for these roles, you will be confident and organised with an eye for detail. You will possess impeccable communication skills in both verbal and written forms, and have intermediate MS Office skills. You will take pride in your appearance, and be proud to be the face of the organisation. It is essential than you can work autonomously, but can also work in a group and as a team player when required.
The next step
On offer is a competitive opportunity for personal and professional development and a friendly and supportive environment. If you believe you have the skills required to fill these positions, I encourage you to apply online with an updated resume.
Alternatively, please contact Isabella Armati at Assistant Sydney for further information on the role on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303.