Our client is an Advisory and Consulting Firm that is looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team. Based in the Sydney CBD, they boast stunning modern offices that make it a pleasure to turn up to work every day. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with entry level reception experience to apply their existing skills to a new and exciting opportunity that has the chance for training on Team Assistant tasks. With plenty of career progression on offer, as well as a generous salary package, this position will be extremely popular and will not be on the market for long! Read on to see if you meet the requirements to be successful in this role.
Working as the Receptionist/ Director of First Impressions for this highly regarded financial services business, will see you undertaking the following tasks:
- Meeting and greeting clients as they come into the office;
- Booking meeting rooms as requested from colleagues;
- Liaising with the IT team to ensure all tech items are running smoothly;
- Answering all inbound phone calls and transferring them to the relevant point of contact;
- General office admin duties such as copying, filing and scanning as well as providing tea and coffee for guests;
- Managing the company email inbox and responding to all client enquiries; and
- Providing support to the Team and Executive Assistant team.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful in obtaining this position, you will require:
- 1-2 years previous experience as a Receptionist or as an Administration Assistant in a corporate environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in person.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Outlook will be highly regarded!
- A vibrant and bubbly personality is essential to being successful in this position.
- Extremely well presented and possess a professional corporate support manner.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.