- Stable permanent role located in Lane Cove!
- Unique Reception hybrid Office Coordination position. Variety in responsibility!
- Vibrant and engaging team environment!
Our client is an incredibly well-known media company with offices located all over Australia. Their boutique team located in the Lower North Shore of Sydney, are currently on the look-out for an experienced and professional Receptionist. It will be key for this position that you enjoy being a ‘Girl Friday’ or ‘Jack of all Trades” as this position, really will include a little bit of everything!
Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and guests to the office;
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages where required;
- Management of meeting rooms;
- Coordinating all events and conferences, including catering;
- Assisting with facilities management;
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining equipment;
- Supporting the Senior Directors with administrative tasks; and
- Basic meeting preparation support.
To be considered for this position, you will have prior experience in a Reception or Office Management capacity, and be seeking a stable, down to earth and creative team environment. It is ideal that you live locally, and are flexible to work either 8-4:30pm or 8:30-5pm from Monday to Friday. You will have sound customer service and administration skills, refined communication skills, and a highly positive and conciliatory manner. Most of all, you will want to be good at what you do, and have a bit of fun with your work!
The Next Step
This role offers for the right individual career progression opportunities or the stability of maintaining this one role for years to come. There is a competitive salary on offer reflective of the desire for an experienced candidate. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org