- Incredible work perks
- A fun, vibrant workplace that you’ll never want to leave
- Potential career progression
Our client is a leading property development and investment firm with a fantastic reputation for creating large scale projects in Sydney and Regional NSW. They are renowned for having a fun and vibrant work culture, and are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist to join their team. This permanent position is accompanied with a range of work perks, and has the potential for career progression in the future. If a daily meal allowance, a permanent car space and team holidays interest you, please keep reading!
Your responsibilities in this role are imperative as you are considered the ‘glue’ for the team, hence duties include, but aren’t limited to:
- Answering and responding to all incoming phone calls;
- Welcoming clients;
- Managing directors’ diaries;
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements;
- Procurement of office supplies and facilities;
- Proof-reading marketing materials;
- Assisting in the coordination of company events, including team building and getaways;
- Maintaining and updating staff directories;
- Preparing weekly minutes;
- Handling banking and daily mail; and
- Running errands – please note, a driver’s license and access to a car is required.
Please considering applying for this role if you are an organised individual with a strong work ethic and bubbly personality. You must be able to work autonomously, yet also as a team player with the ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment. Corporate experience is preferred as is your desire to contribute to the business with a sense of humour!
The next step
If this career opportunity entices you and you would like further details on the client, role, remuneration or a copy of the job description, please call Isabella Armati for a confidential discussion on (02) 8277 4124 or 0417 937 303. Alternatively, please apply on the link below.