- North Ryde corporate offices with great location and access
- 4-6 week part time temporary assignments starting early January
- Highly sought after corporate exposure with an impressive global brand
Work with a leading global business known to be first in the marketplace for their forward-thinking, innovative solutions. They pride themselves on their collaborative culture. An urgent need has arisen for a professional Receptionist/Facilities Administrator to support their business through a transition period of 4-6 weeks commencing early January on a part time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on short term role with a great brand over the quiet January period.
This is a multi-faceted role managing all corporate reception and facilitites, duties will include but are not limited to;
- Meeting and greeting all clients courteously with a high standard of customer service;
- Screening all inbound calls in a polite manner and directing them correctly within the business;
- Managing all sign in and sign out of visitors, issuing of identification badges and visitor cards;
- Managing the calender and appointments for all boardroom and meeting rooms;
- Accepting and all deliveries, manage and distribute mail;
- Coordinating catering requirements when necessary;
- Handling all building management and facilities needs and;
- Coordinating and managing any contractors onsite for maintenance.
To be considered for this role, you will be available to commit to a 6 week period commencing in early January, ideal part time days are across Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Previous exposure to corporate reception environments and client facing situations is ideal. You will uphold impeccable presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written form. This role is ideal for a student, working holiday visa or individual looking for short term part time assignments.
The next step
We are interviewing now and would love to hear from you if you possess the above criteria! Send your CV today and we will be in touch. Alternatively, please contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for further detail
Job Title: Contract or Temp
Contract: Contract or Temp