- Career progression available after 18 months!
- Unique Reception role offering the opportunity to take on PA responsibility.
- Stunning CBD offices, competitive salary package + bonus!
Our client is a high performing investment manager with a global presence. With a stunning Sydney office located in Circular Quay, they pride themselves on being a professional, innovative and rewarding company to work for. At present they are seeking a high potential individual to join their corporate services team in the role of Receptionist/PA. To be considered for this position you will either possess previous experience working as a Receptionist in a corporate environment, or within a five star hospitality environment.
Responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to;
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients and guests to the office;
- Answering and directing phone calls, taking messages where required;
- Complex management of meeting rooms;
- Coordinating all events and conferences, including catering;
- Assisting with facilities management; and
- Supporting Executives on meeting preparation and basic travel requests.
To be considered for this position, you will have prior experience in Corporate Reception, or have sound customer service skills, refined within a high-end hospitality services environment. We will also consider candidates who have come from a Flight Attendant background, who are now seeking an opportunity to join the business community in an administrative role with regular hours. You must have strong communication skills, a highly professional manner and be comfortable liaising with high net-worth individuals.
The Next Step
This role offers for the right individual unparalleled opportunities for career progression. There is a competitive salary on offer and a supportive team environment. For a confidential discussion please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 or firstname.lastname@example.org