- CBD located offices!
- Progress and grow with the business!
- Kick start your career!
We are seeking a Recruitment Administrator to join our client’s team ASAP. Due to growth, this global education agency is expanding its team. Because of the nature of this role the candidate must be able to manage priorities in a fast paced environment, be proactive and be capable of working in a dynamic situation. The opportunity for progression within the business is available, as is a performance based bonus. With fantastic CBD located offices and great clientele, this role is too good to miss!
In this role as the Recruitment Administrator you will provide support to the team, as well as engage with candidates. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating all front line inquiries – telephone, email and website registration
- Welcoming staff, clients, visitors and guests
- Monitoring the office stationary
- Supporting a team of professional consultants with all administrative requirements
- Managing applicants from inquiry to registration
- Engaging with candidates on a daily basis
- Creating, editing and updating candidate resumes
The successful applicant will have one year of experience in recruitment, or a couple of years non-industry. Knowledge of the education industry is advantageous, as is an understanding of recruitment processes – however are not mandatory. A competent understanding of MS Office, excellent communication skills and high attention to detail are important factors for this position. We are seeking someone who is able to build rapport with all stakeholders, and will meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding role with an immediate start, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time