- Immediate start in a hands on role allowing for autonomy and ownership
- Broad and varied position with candidate engagement and administration
- Competitive hourly rate, Inner East Sydney location with onsite parking
A visionary concept has gone from a brilliant idea to a successful business, with over two decades in their industry as a service provider to multiple high profile and large organisations. Due to sudden growth in their space, a newly created position is now available for a Recruitment Administrator to come on-board support the recruitment function. This position would be suitable for an immediately available individual comfortable with autonomy and ownership and looking to utilise their recruitment skills in an candidate engagement nature.
Working with a small team of recruitment professionals your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the transition of applicants from inquiry to active registration status;
- Collaborate and support a team of professional consultants with their administrative needs;
- Engage with candidates on a daily basis to ensure they meet compliance guidelines;
- Phone screening applicants and coordinating interviews;
- Administering testing and managing feedback;
- Coordinating new hire on-boarding, inductions and paperwork;
- Create, edit and update documents;
- Maintain confidential records;
- Meet, greet and manage all internal and external stakeholders as they arrive in the office.
To be considered for this position you will be immediate, able to commit to 6 months and ideally be an experienced recruitment professional with 2 years or more from an agency or in-house environment. Alternatively, you could be an administration professional, with previous exposure to supporting a HR, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function. The ability to manage priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment is vital, coupled with high attention to detail and strong organisational skills juggling multiple things at once. Communication skills with a strong customer centric focus is essential. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating complex candidate conversations.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.