- Leading and well-known retail operation with modern and stylish offices!
- Broad and varied position with true autonomy over candidate generation.
- Immediate start and competitive hourly rate!
Our client is a national retailer renowned for their collaborative culture, stylish environment and exemplary service. Due to growth and various projects, a newly created position is now available for a an experienced Recruitment Resourcer to come on-board supporting the talent acquisition function. This position would be suitable for an ex agency or inhouse recruiter, that is immediately available and looking to hone in on the administrative and candidate orientated aspects of their recruitment expertise.
Supporting a team of talent acquisition professionals that cover multiple business groups, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Resourcing candidates for both temporary and permanent recruitment assignments;
- Phone screening applicants and coordinating interviews;
- Administering testing and managing feedback;
- Coordinating new hire on-boarding, inductions and paperwork;
- Measuring project metrics as to the performance of the talent acquisition team and fill ratios of roles to date; and
- Utilising social channels and various other methods to extend the presence of this recruitment campaign and increase visibility of the company in order to generate applicant interest.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be an experienced recruitment professional from either an agency or in-house environment, looking to make the move into a contract opportunity to continually develop. Alternatively, you could be an administration professional, with previous exposure to supporting a HR, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function. You must be professionally presented, with exceptional communication skills. Key will also be your innate ability to manage multiple priorities at once, multi-tasking whilst not sacrificing the quality of your work. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating complex candidate conversations and a creative audience of internal stakeholders.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.