- Leading investment bank with modern and fresh CBD offices!
- Broad and varied position with true autonomy over process.
- Career progression opportunities!
Our client is a global investment bank renowned for their collaborative culture, corporate environment and tier one service. Due to growth, a newly created position is now available for a an experienced Team Assistant to the recruitment and talent acquisition function. This position would be suitable for an ex agency recruiter, looking to move in-house, and into a function that is more administrative, or an experienced Team Assistant.
Supporting a team of talent acquisition professionals that cover multiple business lines, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating interviews and managing feedback;
- Administering psychometric testing and coordinating profile assessment reviews;
- Filtering and screening candidate applications;
- Working on various internal projects;
- Booking occasional flights and accommodation; and
- Preparing presentations and briefing packs for internal purposes.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be an experienced recruitment coordinator or consultant from agency, looking to make the move inhouse. Alternatively, you could be an administration professional, with previous exposure to supporting a HR, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function. You must be professionally presented, with exceptional communication skills. Key will also be your innate ability to manage multiple priorities at once, multi-tasking whilst not sacrificing the quality of your work. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders.
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position but would like more information prior to submitting your application please call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.