- Work for a reputable business in the pharmaceutical space
- Be apart of a supportive and team-oriented environment
- Enjoy onsite parking, convenient location and additional perks
A recognisable brand and business in the pharmaceutical space, our client has been established for decades and holds a reputation that is second to none. An upcoming opportunity for early 2018 has arisen to join their team in a sales administration capacity. Located on the north side of Sydney in their head office you will be working in a fast paced and dynamic sales environment, with a high performing and successful team.
Working closely with the Sales and Business Development manager and team, your daily duties will include:
- Processing high volume sales orders via email or phone;
- Checking accuracy in orders and invoice processing;
- Following up with clients to obtain information or answer queries;
- Liaise with the procurement and logistics department to monitor delivery time frames for clients;
- Maintain and update sales and customer records in the CRM database;
- Develop monthly sales reports, forecasts and activities for management;
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations;
- Stay up-to-date with new products and updates to existing products and;
- Supporting this sales team with any other ad hoc administration tasks.
In order to be considered and ultimately successful for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to engage with all levels;
- Problem solving skills using logic and common sense;
- Experience in a corporate organisation, providing similar sales administrative support;
- Exposure to pharmaceuticals, healthcare or medical devices industries;
- Intermediate experience with excel and CRM systems;
- Flexibility and pro-activity when it comes to working both autonomously and with a broader team;
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
The Next Step
If the above responsibilities and expertise sounds well aligned to you, and you are after a new career step in a multinational business this might be the role for you! Please apply today or reach out to Grace Lamey for further information on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time