- A friendly team environment
- Permanent full-time position
- Inner-west location
Our client has been supplying Australians with the best furniture and products from local and overseas manufacturers for two decades, with showrooms throughout the country, as well as New Zealand. The CEO strongly believes in a collaborative team, that is passionate about the common goals they deliver. An opportunity has come for a Sales Support Officer to join one of Australia’s leading furniture and design brands. Located at their inner west offices, you will be providing support to the State Manager and Commercial Sales Team.
As the Sales Support Officer you will provide support to the State Manager and Commercial Sales Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling diaries
- Processing new sales leads
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Keeping up-to-date with sales and production to ensure timely procurement of materials
- Liaising with sales representatives regarding orders and queries
- Communicating with the warehouse to ensure delivery and dispatch of materials are on time and accurate
The successful applicant will possess great customer care skills, be capable of working under pressure, and be confident in using their initiative. A proactive, quick learner is required for this role as there could be times of minimal supervision and direction. If you have sound administrative skills, strong attention to detail and enjoy problem solving – please apply for this role today. Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
If you have the required skill set , and are seeking a rewarding role, please apply online today! Alternatively, give Isabella Armati a call on 0417 937 303 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time