- Short term contract with an immediate start
- Support the Executive Assistant to CEO and expose yourself to high level admin
- North West location with onsite parking and flexible hours
Our client are a highly regarded, Not-For-Profit organisation who have deep roots in the community for the work they do. Based in their offices in the North West, they have built a strong focus on flexibility, genuine care and engagement with their employees. This immediate opportunity to join their team is working closely with the EA to CEO in a high level senior administrative capacity. If you are immediately available to start a short term contract and after exposure to an all encompassing senior admin role this might be for you.
Supporting the Executive Assistant to CEO with all facets of PA/Admin support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Collating of information from all management meetings;
- Coordination of documents and presentations;
- Diary Management and arranging meetings;
- Expense management;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of reports and presentations and;
- Maintenance of filing systems and processes.
To be considered for this position you will possess prior experience working as a Team Assistant, Executive Assistant or Senior Administration professional. You will be well organised and enjoy the challenge that comes with managing multiple administrative requests at once. Autonomous and flexible in your approach, you will appreciate an opportunity to hit the ground running immediately and sink your teeth into high level administration. Exposure to working within the NFP industry will be highly regarded.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly opportunity to work for a national brand in the Not-For-Profit industry. Doors will open for you after completing this assignment! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 to discuss.