- EA to CEO – 1:1 position with support of a junior PA.
- East Sydney location – dynamic working environment!
- True 24-7 position – this person is utterly indispensable.
This is a career defining EA role. Being known as the EA to this CEO will not only open doors in the position – but also for your career down track. Working for this Executive is not simple. With a complex and demanding style, he truly epitomises what it means to be a successful entrepreneur, and as such, he has earned the right to ‘do things his way’. You will be required to be on call 24-7, be in the office when he is and to travel when he does. You will RSVP and attend events with him, and truly be the glue that keeps his life together. To be successful in this position you MUST have prior experience working as a high level, senior Executive Assistant. Furthermore you must have the patience to deal with big personalities, and thrive on the challenge of always being ‘on’.
In supporting this extremely busy and highly in demand CEO, you will be assisted by a junior PA. Together, you will complete the following tasks – with this role playing the lead.
- Complex diary management and extensive domestic and international travel coordination;
- Expense management inclusive of foreign currency exchange;
- Event coordination, execution and attendance (often requiring after hours commitments);
- Screening of all calls, emails, messages and correspondence, often typing responses out via dictation;
- Management of information from multiple business units and support of the board;
- Running of personal errands – small and large.
Of course, you will also be responsible for the day to day management, mentoring and guidance of the junior PA.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant ideally with exposure to supporting one of the following:
- A high net worth individual or entrepreneur
- A media celebrity or well-known entertainment professional
- The CEO of a dynamic, creative and progressive organisation
In addition to the above, you will not shy away from 24-7 hours, in fact you will thrive on it. You will be thick skinned, robust, confident, and incredibly well organised. Your career as an EA is important to you, and as such you believe there is no sacrifice worth not getting the job done.
The Next Step
This CEO is ready for a new EA now. We will move as quickly as required for this search, based on the calibre of interest from market. If you are unsure on whether to apply or whether your experience would be a match, please call before submitting an application. Sarah Bolitho – 0400 084 741
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time