- High level EA role – mainly 1:1 with some secondary support
- Immediate start – maternity leave assignment!
- $50 per hour +
This is a unique opportunity to support a high intellect, well esteemed and open minded Executive. Due to the structure of the business, you will also provide secondary support to an additional Executive, of the same calibre. Working for this organisation will be interesting. They pride themselves on remaining on the forefront of technology, education and policy. In working for these Executives, you will regularly liaise with foreign diplomats, high level corporate Executives and well-known members of society. Your organisation and articulate execution of your day to day tasks in this position will be imperative.
In providing high level EA support, your responsibilities will be as follows on a day to day basis.
- Responding to, managing and filing all emails;
- Proactive and reactive calendar management;
- Agenda preparation, minute taking and action item distribution and tracking;
- Extensive travel coordination including visa preparation mainly for the Asian regions
- Preparation of presentations and marketing materials for meetings;
- Expense management, budget monitoring and payment of invoices;
- Project support (mainly tracking of deadlines and management of comms); and
- Liaison with international and Australian based CEO’s, entrepreneurs, diplomats and government officials.
To be considered for this position, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, ideally with exposure to supporting a high level board Executive within corporate. You will possess experience managing relationships with intellectuals, government officials and governing institutions. Your ability to remain exceptionally well organised, whilst being calm, composed and efficient will be key. Demonstrating a ‘never give up’ attitude will also go a long way, in terms of getting this job done! You will be open to working in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, and happy to drive to work. This employer offer exceptional perks and in demonstrating your positive aptitude to them for 12 months, they would hope to find you a role elsewhere in the business after completion of the assignment.
The Next Step
We will be reviewing applications and meeting with candidates week commencing Monday the 8th of January, for a shortlist same week. For any questions please call or email Sarah Bolitho before applying – 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time