- Exceptional salary package complimented with incredible employee perks and benefits!
- Well known and highly regarded national financial services business
- Opportunity for true collaboration, long-term growth and projects!
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join a highly regarded national financial services operation, in a senior Executive Assistant capacity. What makes this role unique is that whilst you will be responsible for your particular Executive and broader department, you will be encouraged to work in a non-siloed manner, fostering a culture of team work and collaboration. Capitalising on the individual strengths of each employee, our client has been established for over half a century and is now on an exciting trajectory for continued success. Working for such a recognisable and respected force in the economic and financial services industry within Australia will be a great career move, and one that will also bring work /life balance and flexibility. This position will allow the opportunity to manage two junior Assistants, and work within a newly designed Executive Support framework. Your suggestions regarding process improvement, workflow management and culture will be heard. Contribution to the organisations continual growth and support of their long-term strategy will also allow the successful individual to take on project support or secondment opportunities.
Providing high level executive support, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing your executives calendar and appointments;
- Managing emails, flagging anything urgent and handling matters on their behalf where possible;
- Extensive travel coordination and logistics both national and international;
- Processing expenses and assisting with presentation preparation;
- Collating reports, proof reading and preparing documents;
- Involvement in conference coordination;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication;
- Reviewing and upholding policies and procedures; and
- Managing two support staff members, in line with the framework designed to create a collaborative support based, team culture.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant with C’Suite or MD level experience, looking to utilise your skillset in a collaborative team manner. Whilst you will directly support your own Executive, you will also facilitate support to the broader department directly through the supervision of two other Assistant’s. Critical to success in this employer is your team based working mentality. You must have a roll up your sleeves attitude and truly embrace working within a wider Executive Support team. Your financial or professional services expertise will be utilised in key projects and your C’Suite Executive Assisant skills utilised in dealing with some of the brightest, most successful individuals within industry. You will be polished, possess tier one communication skills and be looking for a high-level EA role, with remuneration in line with your skill-set, yet not the demands of 24-7 support. You must be comfortable in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential matters, and possess a fantastic attention to detail.
The Next Step
If this role is of interest please send through your resume as soon as possible. This is not an opportunity to be missed out on, the remuneration and perks alone make it desirable; and when we share with you the finer details of the organisation you will want the role! Reach out to Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for further information or a confidential discussion following your application.
Job Title: Permanent / Full Time
Contract: Permanent / Full Time